Sunday, May 10, 2009

So uninspired....

Im sooooo glad that I get to visit my Gma this week!!!!! I am so sick of my house (Which I LOVE to no end!) but seem to have been stuck in a rut and need some new inspiration... I need some functional shelving pieces in my living room, but can not find anything that I like + can afford. I refuse to buy anymore Ikea, and as much as I love my local thiftstore I really need a funky modern couch. The one we have now was the mans grandmothers, pink velour, lovely. Living on a farm with toddlers cats and lots of hay calls for a couch that can easily be cleaned and does not cost my right arm. I know that I am going to find all sorts of cool stuff in the US that I wish I could bring home.... Oh well. I am just going to have to be patient and wait til something falls from the sky.
How cute is Lilly trying to drink milk like the cat... in a tutu....

No comments: