Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday Hazel nut!


My sweetest Hazel nut, where do I start, you are such a wonderful little girl, you are never sad. You have the biggest smile for such a little nut. You love your big sister more than words can say even when she wallops on you most of the time. You love to watch what we do, and all of a sudden you can do it too, and then you practice until you get it down. You love your tractor and your rollerskates. I am so lucky to be your mommie. Happy Birthday my dear little girl!

4 comments:

Ben & Christin said...

Happy Birthday, Hazel! You are the cutest thing ever.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh I can't believe it's been a year!! What a cutie

Keitha

Anonymous said...

Hei!! Grattis med 1 års dagen som var, Hazel!!! Det er sååå lenge siden me har sett deg, Lilly og mamma nå! Eg har begynnt i barnehage og mamma på jobb, så nå er det ikkje så lett å ta turen til Tittelsnes i vekene. Håpar eg ser deg snart!! Klem frå Anna og mamma Kristin

fru Dings said...

Ååå så fint skreve - blir heilt rørte eg! Da er ei nydelige jenta, hu Hazel. håpar selskapet blei kjekt :) gode klem frå Lier