Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Happy Birthday boys!

First off I'd like to wish my dear dad a fantastic 60th birthday! Next, I'd like to wish my little big brother a very happy 30th!!! We are sending you both lots of birthday love!


Then I'd like to talk about my BFF who is at this very moment on a plane to NYC... SO wish I could be there with her. I will be living vicariously through her every fantastic moment.
Yesterday some girls and I had a fantastic lunch at this darling little place:
I brought the leftovers home for the man:We got crazy urban and had sushi for dinner tonight:
The reality is that I have been without a car for the past 4 weeks and I [we] are getting a little moody.

So, if there is anyone in the neigbourhood... please stop by!

p.s. girls, it was fab!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That first picture is GORGEOUS!
That was definitely "a darling little place"!

Keitha