Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Easter LOVE

I have been super slow getting the Easter decorations out this year, I wanted to start two weeks ago, but the man said no... But I got this in the mail the other day and it got me back in the game!
My dear friend from Stavanger always surprises me with these fantastic homemade gifts. She makes cards, jewelry and matchboxes and I can't live without them! You can buy her stuff at ROM FOR MER in Stavanger and really, they are gorgeous! I love how the rooster on the matchbox looks like late Mr. Big! Thank you Ingrid!!!!!!!
I just added these Easter rabbits to my Etsy shop... Better late then never...

1 comment:

Annette Tait said...

I have been to Stavanger a few times - my sister-in-law lives there, and I haven't come across Rom For Mer before. The box looks wonderful!