Thursday, December 18, 2008

Oh Snap!


Ok, I don't know what is wrong with us.... But two years down the road of married life and we both forget out anniversary... Is that wrong? Are we the most unromantic couple you have ever heard of? What is more scary is that it was my mother that reminded me of our anniversary. I realize we are not big on the Hallmark days, but that our routine is so mundane that we forget stuff like the day we got married???!!!! Oh, what are we going to do with us? With out knowing it we did go out for Chinese, does that count? Happy Belated Anniversary lover boy! Lets hope to get it strait next year!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hate to rain on your parade, but you have only been married two years...happy belated, can't believe I forget, I must be loosing my elephanteen memory abilties!! Barb