Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Cinder girl




The funniest story played out at the farm today! Lilly was sweeping the floors with her new found favorite toy; the dust pan and I had to take her pic cus it was just too cute seeing her try to maneuver the long broom around. So off she was "cleaning" the house. Later we took a walk with the pony and Lilly was in the backpack. We trained the the pony and started to walk home when I realized that Lilly's golden shoe was laying in the middle of the road... I stuffed the shoe in my pocket and we started home again. On the way home I started thinking about my little cinder girl missing her shoe, and we (the pony, Lilly and I) had to hurry home to make dinner for the man of the house... Do you think Cinderella made tikka masala for dinner? So cool to live out your fairytail!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG, so cute!!!